Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jude Asher Lintelman has hit the scene


There is not much sweeter and more unreal than the gift of a fresh little life joining us, sent straight from heaven.  Jude Asher is one of the cutest, sweetest little things God has created so far!  Look at that face, people!!!  Could anyone dare to disagree????

We're so thankful that God has given him to us for one whole month now!  He just got here and he's already awesome...that's what we say about him!


The real honest truth of it is that even though he is one whole month old, Paul, the kids and I haven't gotten to meet him yet.  Yes, that's right.  He's my sweet baby nephew that I love SO dearly and I haven't even gotten to smell him yet (that's my favorite part after all...that smell!!!).  He was born 4 weeks before my due date for Miss Molly.  Doc said NO to my proposed 5 hour trip to meet him.  Bummed.  I cried all day the day he was born and STILL cry every time I hear his sweet sounds over the phone.

Look at that face...how could you NOT love him????  I haven't even met him and I already love him SO much!

Jude, we love you sweet boy!  We can't wait to meet you and introduce you to your cousin Molly!  She will love you and you will love her, I just know it!  You will cause all kinds of mischief together, I'm sure.  And that's just as it should be. 

Until we meet know that you are loved and prayed for every single day and we thank God for giving you to us!!!

Love, Auntie, Uncle Paul, Benjamin, Cait and Molly

No comments: